Ko Phi Phi!

Yesterday morning at 4 am we woke up and went to the Bangkok airport and caught a plane to Phuket, and island in south western Thailand. We landed and took a taxi to the docks where we missed the ferry to Ko Phi Phi by 30 minutes and had to wait 5 hours for the next one. We ended up on the island at 3:30 with some new friends and began to look for a place to stay. We went to bed at 8:30 last night we were so exhausted.

The island is beautiful and I will be sure to insert some photos when I have more time on my hands.

Today we will hike around, swim a bit, enjoy the beach, and possibly swim with sharks.

2 remarks:

Tracy P. said...

Oh, I've been there!! I bet it's a different place altogether from when I was there in '95. I want to know what signs of tsunami you see.

Would you just snorkel for about 15 minutes in my stead? Seriously!

Ed O. said...

Jon,
Don't you just gag in the salt water?
Are you going to Greater Surin within the next 7 days? If so, see your email.