Home again, sorta

Here are some movies from my travels now that I am back in Zhuhai. I need to dump the contents of my computer as my camera is dead and my computer is dying. I apologize for the terrible audio and suggest you turni it off. I will update the blog soon, I promise.






This is a 360 movie ina temple in the GuiZhou Province.




This is a view of the cloud sea on Mount Emei.



Here is another view of the cloud sea.



Dragon Gate which is a waterfall/cave thing.





Little kid feeding a monkey.




New Year's lunch with Teddy's family.




This is a movie from our hotel as we woke up next to an amazing waterfall in GuiZhou.




Another short of the waterfall. I am sorry these are low quality.




The Snow Tree in a GuiZhou cave.





The Monk Stone in a GuiZhou cave.




Kids playing in the park with whips and tops. The annoying noise is made by an older guy's metal top, it has slits in it that make a horn sound when it spins fast.




I was exploring by myself in a stone village and some dogs attacked me. I ran away and a Chinese person defended me, calling the dogs off.





2,000 students were attending classes in the school when the earthquake struck. All of them died except for the kids who were out at recess.

0 remarks: