Broken Camera, Computer Access limited

Yesterday I went to charge my camera and the battery didn't respond. I convinced myself the next day that it charged and just didn't tell me. That day my camera didn't work. I am going to look for a camera before heading out on your hiking trek but I am nervous about finding the right quality, price, etc while travelling.

Yesterday Carl and I arrived in Hunnan. We stayed at a beautiful hostel and I learned to play the guitar. Today we are hanging out in town then at night we will climb aboard a night bus and ride to Tiger Leaping Gorge.

After hitting up Tiger Leaping Gorge, we will probably if we have time head up to a city name Shangri-La.

3 remarks:

Tracy P. said...

Wow, super bummer about the camera! And you learned to play the guitar--quick study you are!

Don't tell my son you've been to Tiger Leaping Gorge. He would not rest until he got there himself. He is a tiger fanatic!

Ed O. said...

Jonson,
Need your address-see emails.

Tracy P. said...

Jon, did you hear about this? This guy had to have been there right after you!